Our mission is to create beautiful paper goods to celebrate the love fuelled moments of life, and the people who make them just that.
Hi, I'm Yas and I look after all things design here at jpc (well - all things, really). I love designing and crafting beautiful ways for you to share these fun and special moments with those you love.
I believe a wedding is like a series of precious moments, moments that should be savored and delighted in. It should be about you two as a pair and a team - and reflect what you love and care about most. Your invitations are the first impression your guests will get about your day - and a tangible keepsake!
When you have these in your hands, trust me, it really starts to feel real! So together, let's create something that is ultimately you!
Working with a designer on your invitations or announcements should be a fun, exciting, seamless and stress free experience - which is what I continually strive for with my clients. You can read what some past clients have to say about working together on this page.
You can also check out our previous work on instagram, here.
If you think you would like to work together to create your wedding, elopement or other event stationery - here's what you can expect...
1. Make an enquiry via our contact page, filling out as much of the details as you can. You can also purchase an invitation sample pack here to see and feel our designs in the flesh. Our Invitation Guide & Printing Guide may come in handy, too!
2. I'll get in touch with you via email and send through our pricing sheet as a guide, and from there, to also set up a time for a quick chat over the phone. This is your initial consultation where we'll discuss your wants, needs and all the fun stuff in between! Design, fonts, quantities, details - you name it. I get that you probably have a full schedule and life - so am happy to cater to after hours calls where needed.
3. I will send you a formal quote and design concept based on our conversation.
4. Once approved, I will need all your event details (if not provided earlier) and then will whip up your first design proof for you based on our conversation, the design concept as well as any "inspo" pieces you may have. 50% deposit invoice is sent and requires payment within 7-10 business days.
5. Three free design proofs are included in your quote, and we generally get it done in this time. The final proof needs your stamp of approval and the 50% remainder is payable before we go to production.
6. Your invites go to print and once complete, will be packaged up with THE most love and care in the world and express posted to you, with tracking of course!
7. You open them up, probably squeal with delight and then get those bad boys off to your loved ones before getting busy enjoying all the other good stuff you get to do as part of this whole wedding thing. Lucky duck.
Please note, custom wedding stationery takes 2-4 weeks design + 2 weeks printing. Semi-custom or existing designs take 1-2 weeks design + 2 weeks printing.